Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New Etsy Treasury!!!!

Here is a new LOVELY treasury full of bright and beautiful things. There are so many wonderful etsy sellers it was hard to choose just a few. I love the felt food and the bright felt clock. Both would be adorable for any child's play room. I also really love the stuffies. I'm seriously considering purchasing one for a friend of mine and her new baby. What a wonderful way to fall asleep at night, with a handmade, minky giraffe in bold colors.

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4c98bb153b088eef7da28828/childhood-whimsy?index=3

There is so much going on here today. Not only am I trying to finish school so I can graduate this fall but we are prepairing for a new market in October. The market sounds like it's going to be a blast with handmade vendors from all over Iowa. We can hardly wait. This does mean that I need to step up the sewing game just a bit. I have one costume done and one in the works. Tonight it looks like I'll be watching re runs of Greys Anatomy and cutting out fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment